Toasted Coconut Symphony Treats

It's been such a great week here! The weather has been warm and has felt like Spring! I love spending more time outside with the kids. We even cleaned and organized both garages, not my favorite thing to do but it feels so good to have that done.


Here's a quick treat to make so you can spend more time outside! All you need for this chocolate goodie is coconut and a giant sized Symphony candy bar.


Take the coconut and spread it onto a cookie sheet. Bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes. Watch it carefully so it doesn't burn.


Next take your chocolate bar and break it into pieces then melt either in the microwave or on the stove top. I get a pot and fill it half way with water and let the water warm up. After the water is warm I place the chocolate in a glass bowl and set it on top of the pot of water and let the chocolate melt.

Mix the coconut and chocolate together until all coconut is covered. Scoop onto wax paper or into mini cupcake liners.


Add a Cadbury egg to make tasty birds nests. These would be great treats for  Easter!

Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. Yummy!! So easy to make and so incredibly yummy especially since it's made with a Symphony bar and Cadbury eggs. Yummy! Thanks for the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good Bonnie! I bet they have a bit of a taste of a Mounds Bar don't they??

    ReplyDelete
  3. “I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blog. Thanks for sharing your article.. very important and useful content. keep on the post. THank you. divorcio de virginia sin oposiciĆ³n

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing. If you are a students and looking for assignments on computer science then you can visit: Computer Science Assignment Help.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one!